Gold Miner game

skegeesmb

Just wondering, is there a way to post scores for this game? I've been playing it to death, but I can't record my score /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
Just wondering, is there a way to post scores for this game? I've been playing it to death, but I can't record my score /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I know about that one SMB. It will be sorted out as soon as I get the new version of the games

[ QUOTE ]
dimopoulos said:
[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I know about that one SMB. It will be sorted out as soon as I get the new version of the games

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Nikos! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I was so tired last night when I played the game I got to the point where I couldn't get past the third level. That's when I knew I needed some sleep! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

LOL! I love that game. I was a bit confused myself when I couldn't record my scores. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm having the same problem with the puzzle Mahjong game. It takes me at least 15min. to finish that game and then to have no score makes me sad /images/graemlins/frown.gif Nikos...can that one be fixed too please /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I can relate...I was wondering the same thing...this is the only game Im good at so far. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ohhh, glad I read this thread. Now I know who my challengers will be! Get ready to eat my gold dust! /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif Bwahahahaha

Back