going to weave it up but .......

baby42

yep i going to weave up for a year but the last time i had a weave was years ago now some people use a net:confused: nowi want to know which is better and why do they use a net any way? i didnt care for my hair before under the weave i didnt belong to lhcf :lachen: :) but i didnt lose any hair:confused: but this time i want to do everything that i do to my own hair with the weave in cause i now know better:lol: i am leaveing in the full weave for six week takeing it out for a week and starting all over each time for a year and i want to use my bt and help you can give is and will be helpful thanks

baby42 said:
yep i going to weave up for a year but the last time i had a weave was years ago now some people use a net:confused: nowi want to know which is better and why do they use a net any way? i didnt care for my hair before under the weave i didnt belong to lhcf :lachen: :) but i didnt lose any hair:confused: but this time i want to do everything that i do to my own hair with the weave in cause i now know better:lol: i am leaveing in the full weave for six week takeing it out for a week and starting all over each time for a year and i want to use my bt and help you can give is and will be helpful thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not and expert but my aunt is a cosmetologist and she uses the net for people with a bald spot(s) and thinning hair. With thinning hair, you are limited to the amount of braids and the braid pattern used on the person head so the utilization of the net helps. I have seen her use it on some people without the above issues and that is just so she can lay the hair wefts the way she wants them to achieve th desired style. I have had the net cap weave done on my hair.(Similar to a stocking cap but the net had larger hole than the ones I have seen people use to sew on to the braids.) I didn't like it because I coudn't scratch my scalp. Needless to say....I tore that thin cap up.:lol:

Yeah, I use to get sew ins before LHCF but not that regulary. I neglected my hair. I wont even speak on the other stuff I use to do to my hair trying to be cute. All I cared about was convience and looking cute. :nono: It was a damn shame.
HTH:)

ok thank you so i dont have to wear it cause i am still going to wash my hair and deep con once a week and i knew that that net even if it had holes that i couldnt get to my scalp the way i want too:lol: no net for me then

Back