Going to Puerto Rico, I want hair products

I'l be in San Juan, and I'm looking for a beauty supply store. Just a place where I can buy Miss Keyes, Silicon Mix or any type of Domician conditioners.
Any suggestions?

mika vs sasha said:
I'l be in San Juan, and I'm looking for a beauty supply store. Just a place where I can buy Miss Keyes, Silicon Mix or any type of Domician conditioners.
Any suggestions?

There is a K-Mart near Plaza las Americas (the mall) that sells TONS of Dominican Procuts. And within the mall there was (last summer) a beauty supply store (the name I can't even recall, but it was near Sears)

JLove74 said:
There is a K-Mart near Plaza las Americas (the mall) that sells TONS of Dominican Procuts. And within the mall there was (last summer) a beauty supply store (the name I can't even recall, but it was near Sears)

That's what I was going to say. There is one on the mall, I'm sure they have Dom. products since they have the Mirtha de Perales line I use and she's Cuban. God info on the Kmart. I've never gone in there so I will check it out next time I go.

Bumping-Does anyone know of any other places in PR to purchase hair products? Where is the Dominican section of Puerto Rico?

Last edited:
The name of the beauty supply in Plaza Las Americas is called Beauty Factory. The store is located on the 2nd floor near Sears as it was mentioned.

I've seen some Dominican brands at Walgreens, including Silicon Mix and there is a chain of Beauty supplies called Sal's which carries Dominican products, too.

The Dominican section of Puerto Rico is called Santurce. It is a section of San Juan.

My cousin has been to a place in Santurce owned by Domincans and she calls it the Dominican product heaven. I will try to get you phone and/or address.

HTH. If anyone has any questions about Puerto Rico feel free to ask, hair related or anything.

That's what I was going to say. There is one on the mall, I'm sure they have Dom. products since they have the Mirtha de Perales line I use and she's Cuban. God info on the Kmart. I've never gone in there so I will check it out next time I go.

hi there,

what products in particular do you use from this line? I really want to try the dc.

tia,
tishee

Back