Going To Beauty School

Candy1978

I just wanted to let you all know that I am enrolled in Paul Mitchelle's School of beauty to become a Skin Care Therapist (which is a 6 month program). I will be licensed to do facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, etc...It will compliment what I already do as a makeup artist...after that, I plan on getting my Cosmetology license from Paul Mitchelle, and become a healthy hair stylist. I just wanted to let y'all know, because I'm excitied!!!

Candy, I'm so excited! I am going to a school of aesthetics as well- in two months. I will be studying the same things and will be getting licensed as well. Let's be buddies and share our experiences, K?!:) :)

Good luck! Looks like big things are happening for you in 2007. I wish you the best.

Of Course we can be buddies, we can compare the curriculim and everything. I start mar 6. Once I get my license, I'm going to get X-treme Lash Certified, ..I know this one lady that makes 65,000.00 :eek: a year just doing the lash extensions.:eek:

melodee said:
Candy, I'm so excited! I am going to a school of aesthetics as well- in two months. I will be studying the same things and will be getting licensed as well. Let's be buddies and share our experiences, K?!:) :)

Back