Going Crazy

leona2025

Hi,

I'm new here and I feel kinda nervous about posting, but I really need help. I joined this board and a few others so I can learn how to get my relaxed hair healthy and learn to grow it better. Right now it's about a inch or two pass my shoulders. I plan to go to salon to get the damaged part chopped off. I don't know which part is damaged. My ends aren't see through, just uneven. The problem is I only know a little about a proper hair care. I have been self relaxing for about 8 years. Every perm I ever used straighten my hair pretty good. I now have dry constantly shedding hair. This is mainly because a) I never conditioned my hair until about two weeks ago and b)I don't know what I should be using. I want to start over with all new products. So I need suggestions on the best type of relaxer. I've been using Optimum no lye anti-breakage therapy. My last perm was in November. I have been deep conditioning with Queen Helene cholesterol for the past two weeks. I don't use a lot of heat on my hair. Only right after a relaxer I blow dry. I need a suggest on just about anything that can help me start my own regiment.

Emberly

Back