God@Work

kbragg

www.godisworking.com Ladies, if you are feeling called by God I encourage you to read these 2 books. You can probably find it on Amazon or at half priced books cheaper, or even at the library. God is doing a new thing and is pouring out His Spirit on all flesh, but it's not confined to a building! This book has changed me life and God has planted a HUGE Vision in my heart (I'm not going to post it here because of what the Bible says about casting your Pearls before swine *disclaimer I am in no way calling ANYONE on this forum "swine" but you never know who is lurking ya know?). A huge dream to affect thousands of hurting people. Feeding and clothing thousands. I don't mean passively by giving money to some organization, but ACTIVELY GOING OUT and DOING SOMETHING! PM me if you want to chat about it because this is something bursting from my Spirit.:)

kbragg said:
www.godisworking.com Ladies, if you are feeling called by God I encourage you to read these 2 books. You can probably find it on Amazon or at half priced books cheaper, or even at the library. God is doing a new thing and is pouring out His Spirit on all flesh, but it's not confined to a building! This book has changed me life and God has planted a HUGE Vision in my heart (I'm not going to post it here because of what the Bible says about casting your Pearls before swine *disclaimer I am in no way calling ANYONE on this forum "swine" but you never know who is lurking ya know?). A huge dream to affect thousands of hurting people. Feeding and clothing thousands. I don't mean passively by giving money to some organization, but ACTIVELY GOING OUT and DOING SOMETHING! PM me if you want to chat about it because this is something bursting from my Spirit.:)

I think they were publishing a magazine at one point... I have a lot on my plate right now, but I'll pray for the project God has laid on your heart.

kbragg said:

Thank you! I am certainly excited about this!

Back