GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU

cocoberry10

Everything that is going wrong in your life today shall be well with you this year. No matter how much your enemies try this year, "they will not" succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year. For the remaining months of this year (2006), all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings sorrows and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.

I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me... My child! What can I do for you? And I said, "Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message"... God smiled and answered... Request granted.

If you believe this message, send it to seven persons and the one who sent it to you.

By doing this you have succeeded in praying for eight people today.

"And we know that in all things, God works
for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28 (NIV)

And right back at you, Cocoberry, and yours, in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

HE that sits on the throne has remembered you - little o' me.

beautiful, beautiful.

I receive it this is a season of change. THanks for being obedient and sharing what God told you. I receive it, I receive it AMEN!!!

Ok, God is really trying to make me get this message. 2 Cor, 13:1 says that out of the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses, a word shall be established. You are the second person to give me this message today. The first was Shimmie who said this to me this morning in a pm. You better believe I receive it!! :clap:

Wow!!! This is confirmation of what had been said in one of the seminars at our Women's Conference last weekend!!!! I receive this Word in the name of Jesus!!! Thank you!

Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings sorrows and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.

And I said, "Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message"... God smiled and answered... Request granted.

Thank you sincerely, Cocoberry! It is so comforting to know that He remembers me, gives me JOY, and well NEVER forsake me! I am learning to surrender all to HIM. And with my present journey, I smile when I acknowledge that he is protecting and blessing me with each passing minute.

I accept, beleive, and receive this message with a faithful heart. Thank you my sister!! :bighug:

Back