God Gave Me So Much Peace! *Rules for weeping and sowing*

Plenty

I have struggled with forgiveness, peace, and anger for sometime now. After the sermon I had just watch, I felt so much better. I'd like to share them with you.

1. You lack what you don't respect
2. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you
3. Serete of your future is hidden in your daily routine
4. Your rewards in life are decided by the kinds of problems you are willing to solve for others
-solve problems closest you
5. Insist on taking something something God did not give you, he will take back something he gave you (still not exactly sure how to figure this out)
6. An uncommon seed will always create an uncommon harvert
7. Now this is what help forgive. He talked about giving and treating others the way you would want to be treated with out ever expecting anything from them, but expecting it from Him.

That's all! :D

Plenty said:
I have struggled with forgiveness, peace, and anger for sometime now. After the sermon I had just watch, I felt so much better. I'd like to share them with you.

1. You lack what you don't respect
2. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you
3. Serete of your future is hidden in your daily routine
4. Your rewards in life are decided by the kinds of problems you are willing to solve for others
-solve problems closest you
5. Insist on taking something something God did not give you, he will take back something he gave you (still not exactly sure how to figure this out)
6. An uncommon seed will always create an uncommon harvert
7. Now this is what help forgive. He talked about giving and treating others the way you would want to be treated with out ever expecting anything from them, but expecting it from Him.

That's all! :D
This came from my father in the ministry Mike Murdock. He is excellent please take his advise being apart of his minstry has blessed my socks off. Thanks for sharing and more of him can be seen at www.wisdomcenter.tv

Back