goal achieved!!!! next stop APL!!!! (PIX)

stormy07

So I flat ironed last night for the first time in 7 and half months.....and lo and behold.....I'm full shoulder length now!!!!! woohoo.. I'm now back to the length I was before I cut my hair off a few years ago... I'm so excited!!! :grin::grin: just annoyed by the coconut oil on my back lol.... next stop APL!!!!! yay

sorry bout the pic quality lol

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 27
So I flat ironed last night for the first time in 7 and half months.....and lo and behold.....I'm full shoulder length now!!!!! woohoo.. I'm now back to the length I was before I cut my hair off a few years ago... I'm so excited!!! :grin::grin: just annoyed by the coconut oil on my back lol.... next stop APL!!!!! yay

sorry bout the pic quality lol

congrats!!!

Congrats!

Sorry to be forward, but is that puff in your siggy pic all you? I'm loving it, and wondering if I can get the same size puff if I tried to make one. Y'all wouldn't be able to tell me nuffin if I found I could pull that off! :love:

Congrats!

Sorry to be forward, but is that puff in your siggy pic all you? I'm loving it, and wondering if I can get the same size puff if I tried to make one. Y'all wouldn't be able to tell me nuffin if I found I could pull that off! :love:

yessum that is all my hair... :grin::grin: freshly detangled a couple days before and had been in a bun to dry then finger combed out....don't remember what products I used...prolly elasta qp mango butter on the ends while it was in the bun...but otherwise I don't think there are any real products on it...

Congratulations!! You're full SL and then some! :dance7:

thanks :grin::grin: I cannot tell you how shocked I was when I was done flatironing it and saw how long it was I was like :yay::freakout::woohoo2: and I couldn't find the jaw drop smiley but you get the picture!!! :lachen:

Back