"Go natural - Take a break from straight and

Dutchess

\"Go natural - Take a break from straight and

try a shortcut to more beautiful hair. Tired of chemical relaxers and all the maintenance they require?" I have and love my relaxed hair, however, I look out for everyone here at LHCF.
smile.gif

Sue Ajodhia, an award-winning stylist specializes in African-Smerican hair, braids, twists and other natural styles. "You can do so many things with natural hair-designer braid styles, corn rows, twists," she say. "It is so versatile, you can combine techniques to get a really individual look." Sue, who owns Passion Hair Creations in Toronto, has worked with Sally Beauty for the past year.

I went to Sally Beauty Supply yesterday and bought the March/April magazine issue. There is an article on a product that is suppose to be great for naturals. It's a product called Silk Elements that gives your hair "tender loving care while it's growing and once it's natural." "The Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo and Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner contains silk proteins, panthenol pro-vitamin B5 and aloe to condition and leave hair soft and silky. These are just excellent products, they leave hair soft and silky. They penetrate the cuticle to repair chemically damaged hair, add life, soften and restore elasticity that has been lost during chemical treatments. Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment should be used frequently. All black hair, especially if it's been chemically treated, needs hair treatment as often as possible. It also softens and slightly relaxes the hair without chemials." Any naturals want to try it and report the results back. I think the shampoo and condition was under $4, plus in the magazine there is $1 off coupon.

Re: \"Go natural - Take a break from straight and

Thanks for looking out Dutchess
smile.gif

It's already on my "to try" list. I better get movin' since I may not be natural for much longer.
weird.gif

It sounds like it would be great for relaxed heads too. Thanks for sharing that Dutchess - I'm going to tell my natural haired friends.

I'm going to try this on the weekend to see how it works with relaxed hair and let you know. It also states that it helps strengthen and rehydrate the hair and can be used as a deep conditioner.

Back