GNC's Delinea

lunalight7

GNC\'s Delinea

I did a search on this and after reading the raves, I decided to give it a try. I started taking them today. Biotin and MSM gave me an initial growth spurt but that rate of growth has tapered down to a slow crawl. Are folks still having success with this supplement? I dont want to have to wait until the arm weather for more growth...do tell ladies....

PS. I love you gals!
smile.gif

Re: GNC\'s Delinea

I had good results from Delinea when I used it last year
it made my hair grow like weed.
GNC has discontinued this product and not restocking it so I
bought up all I could find last year.
I have not used it in 4 months until I found 2 boxes in a
GNC 60 miles from my house.
I am planning to go back to viviscal after I used up my
Delinea.
The main reason these are the only hair vits that gives me
a lot of new growth in the front of my hair especially the
viviscal.

I used Delinea and I really didn't notice a difference in my hair but it did improve the clarity of my skin..

Yes, I am still taking it. I mainly take it for my skin. My daughter has started taking it too for her skin. Both our hair already grows pretty well, so I don't know if the Delinea is helping, but I do know that I can put my hair up at the beginning of the week (Sunday) and then take it down on Saturday and I can visually see that it has grown. Maybe it's the delinea.

I have seen more results in my hair than my skin from delinea that's weird.

Well Labett perhaps your hair responses better than mine to the Delinea. I am not saying it does not have any effect. Like I said I can visually see that my hair has gone after a seven day period and that is something I had not noticed before. Maybe it was always there and the fact that I measured once two weeks to a month caused me not to pay that much attention to it. And I am 47 years old, so I am probably older than you and noticed the effect on my skin more so.

EDDIE my new growth comes in faster with delinea and viviscal than other vitamins even when on the bargello regimen.
This is main reason I take it.
I have used other skin product that improved my skin.

Well, im using Hair, Skin, Nail vitamins from GNC along w/ Women's Ultra Mega also and so far um seems to be doing ok. As for hair growth i cant really tell cause im in braids, but i guess it coudl be causing alot of growth cuase im redoing my braids alot when i had JUST retightened them 2 days ago. lol. I do feel this funny feeling in my head EVERYday and its not that crawly sensation but this kind of odd, um. shaky feeling in my head that happens more and more since i've started on these pills. So i guess it is the extra boost from the Ultra Womens. My skin is better and can be much clearer but i gotta get off so much of this choc and sweet stuff i keep eating. Good side affect also is my weight loss(as has happened b4 w/just the Hair, skin and nails vitamins)

[ QUOTE ]
keke said:
Well, im using Hair, Skin, Nail vitamins from GNC along w/ Women's Ultra Mega also and so far um seems to be doing ok. As for hair growth i cant really tell cause im in braids, but i guess it coudl be causing alot of growth cuase im redoing my braids alot when i had JUST retightened them 2 days ago. lol. I do feel this funny feeling in my head EVERYday and its not that crawly sensation but this kind of odd, um. shaky feeling in my head that happens more and more since i've started on these pills. So i guess it is the extra boost from the Ultra Womens. My skin is better and can be much clearer but i gotta get off so much of this choc and sweet stuff i keep eating. Good side affect also is my weight loss(as has happened b4 w/just the Hair, skin and nails vitamins)

[/ QUOTE ]

okay i was reading this for the hair and skin information but the weightloss part caught my attention. so you say that the gnc ultra mega vitamins and the hair,skin and nails vitamins has helped you lose weight?
scratchchin.gif
God bless you all.

Yes, yes. I remember when i first started using these vitamins i noticed that. Other folx on here were saying the same thing of those vitamins and some others. It moreso helps me to maintain my weight. But i gotta slo keep eating right. The Ultra Mega that i am using along w/it grows my hair out VERY well. I am like WOW. Cause 2 days after re-tightening my braids i see its out again. I am like, man what is going on, this is way quicker than i expected so therefore my hair is fuzzier quicker, which is ok cause i got hats and i am loving the growth. lol I bought this stuff for my skin and its doing alright on it but working gr8 on my hair. Funny how when you get something to work for one thing but does moreso for something else u weren't expecting. LOL

Sigh, ladies, ladies, ladies, I think I've got PJ-ism at it's worst...I'm looking up the GNC Stores in my area....
ohwell.gif

I've seen the Viviscal but at the price I'm not too sure if I want to jump on that band wagon yet...is it worth it?

[ QUOTE ]
keke said:

[/ QUOTE ]

BEWARE ! ! ! i chatted with my doctor a few days ago about the GNC ultra mega woman vitamins and the vitamin b-6 levels contained in them. she warned me not to take more than 50 mg of vitamin b-6 per day for fear of potential 'adverse reactions.' this means i only take one of the two vitamins that are suggested as a serving. just wanted to give a heads up . . . that funny feeling in your head could be a sign of something going wrong in your body.
nono.gif

I found some, I found some!! She says giggling hysterically as she pops one in her mouth!!
angeldevil.gif

Oh well i've been taking these since Jan. Late Jan i think, I'm doing well. the funny feeling i was talkin about was like the feeling sulpher 8 gives me. A kinda of tingly feeling or so. No headaches, pain, etc. My mom had a reaction i guess its from that. She said she got hotter for no reason so i stop her from taking it. But so far w/me no reaction. But thank you much for that warning. I take the pills 1-2 times a day, Pose to take t 2 times a day but sometimes i dont. I took the HSN along w/the UMW pills w/o eating and just took it down with water........ I wont do that again. i got away w/it b4 w/the HSN and biotin but these UMW pills nooooooo. lol.

Back