gn1g I PM'ed you in reference to Lenzi's Request!

kbragg

Don't know if you saw it yet, but I wanted to ask you about your siggy. I just ordered some Lenzi's Request. How do you mix it with the Capsaisin? How much growth do you get monthly? Thanks in advance! Othe Lenzi/Capsaisin users are welcome to reply!:)

Good questions! I was wondering the same thing. gn1g, please post your responses here as well.

TIA!

-jrae

I don't use measurements I just put a small amount of the cap maybe a dime size to a heaping tablespoon size of Lenzi's Request mix it together and apply it to my scalp. It works best on a wet scalp. I get about 1.5 - 2 inches per month.

I mix it when I am ready to use it. If I pre mix it, it doesn't seem to be as potent.

gn1g said:
I don't use measurements I just put a small amount of the cap maybe a dime size to a heaping tablespoon size of Lenzi's Request mix it together and apply it to my scalp. It works best on a wet scalp. I get about 1.5 - 2 inches per month.

I mix it when I am ready to use it. If I pre mix it, it doesn't seem to be as potent.
is this the other cream you are refering too?
201976.jpg

AtlantaJJ said:
is this the other cream you are refering too?
201976.jpg

I believe that's it! Ask DannyGirl though...she had a heck of a time with it!:lachen: Never use that stuff straight!!!:lachen: Sorry for calling you out DannyGirl:look: :lol:

This has been posted before but it bears repeating:

For those of you ladies who have FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts), the Capzasin is elligible for reimbursement as an over-the-counter drug. ;)

VWVixxen said:
This has been posted before but it bears repeating:

For those of you ladies who have FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts), the Capzasin is elligible for reimbursement as an over-the-counter drug. ;)
:yay: that be me! :yay:

AtlantaJJ said:
:yay: that be me! :yay:

:lol: With the close of the year coming, I still have some monies in my account...I may have to do a little 'stocking up'... :shifty:

Oh, I found the Neosporin AF at the Commissary for $4.25!! If I could use it, I would clean them out too!

Oh, I have no shame. :look:

Back