Glue Free Quick Weave?!?!

I saw this on youtube and I was wondering had anyone tried this? Would you try this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5XG1DVgK0s

Also, here's the website for the actual "glue-free product"

http://gluefreeweaves.com/

ummm.....:perplexed seems kinda dicey to me, it might be ok for someone with really short or neck length hair, but for all you ladies who been pampering dem locks, I don't thinks so. I'm curious as to what the glue protectant has in it and how the hair would react. Dryness, breaking,etc......from my experience of working in the shop , the ladies with healthy hair won't go near a qw. I think I'll let someone else try this one.

ummm.....:perplexed seems kinda dicey to me, it might be ok for someone with really short or neck length hair, but for all you ladies who been pampering dem locks, I don't thinks so. I'm curious as to what the glue protectant has in it and how the hair would react. Dryness, breaking,etc......from my experience of working in the shop , the ladies with healthy hair won't go near a qw. I think I'll let someone else try this one.

btw , great results!!!, can't tell you had a setback!!:look:

On the bolded, that's a very valid concern! I checked the site, but didn't see what the ingredients were, and I saw nothing but praise on the product. Hmm, I'm hoping someone may have more info on this if they've tried it. So bumping this for the OP!

Thanks for the link, honestly I didn't get it at all, it must be too early in the morning for me... I feel like a bl...d :)

My question: WHY, WHY, WHY Beyoncé or some other rap singers are always screaming on the backgroungs of those Youtubes black hair tutorials or demos??? Have they ever heard about Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, W. Houston and things like that. Please give my ears a break:grin::grin::grin::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well, I know it is off topic, but I just wanted to vent. My baby was awful last night, he doesnt know what a good night is about... we need to talk:wallbash:

Thanks for the link, honestly I didn't get it at all, it must be too early in the morning for me... I feel like a bl...d :)

My question: WHY, WHY, WHY Beyoncé or some other rap singers are always screaming on the backgroungs of those Youtubes black hair tutorials or demos??? Have they ever heard about Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, W. Houston and things like that. Please give my ears a break:grin::grin::grin::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well, I know it is off topic, but I just wanted to vent. My baby was awful last night, he doesnt know what a good night is about... we need to talk:wallbash:
ITA! Okay! Isn't there other people!:lachen:

btw , great results!!!, can't tell you had a setback!!:look:

Girl, thanx! It was horrible. I took my sew in down after wearing it for 3 months and didn't comb through the braids and it started dreading the minute I started washing!! It was horrible. It took me forever to comb through it. I managed to keep some length but, it still feels semi thin. Not as bad as before though. Check out the fotki :yep:

LOL! wasn't even thinking about the background music.:grin:

Back