Glory to God-I have a testimony!

chicacanella

As most of you know, I am in graduate school and have been looking for employment since I graduated in May, technically June.:lachen:

But anyway, I have been sending resumes and letters of applications (cover letters) many places and it seemed as if no one was calling me back.

So, I just sent a cover letter and resume to one of the big three for a (white-collar) position and they emailed me the next day and said they would like to interview me today or Monday. It is a phone interview but to me that is still a big deal and I know it was all God's doing because nothing was happening before. I said a prayer the night I applied and the very next day she contacted me.

I am so happy because even though all of this was going on, I still kept my faith and as scripture says, "Thank God in everything." and also that ,"We know that all things work together for the good of those that love God and are called together according to his will." So even though it seemed like it was a long time, I kept doing what I was suppose to and God blessed me.

Don't falter just keep down the right path and as long as God is with you, don't worry about nut-ting!:yep:

As most of you know, I am in graduate school and have been looking for employment since I graduated in May, technically June.:lachen:

But anyway, I have been sending resumes and letters of applications (cover letters) many places and it seemed as if no one was calling me back.

So, I just sent a cover letter and resume to one of the big three for a (white-collar) position and they emailed me the next day and said they would like to interview me today or Monday. It is a phone interview but to me that is still a big deal and I know it was all God's doing because nothing was happening before. I said a prayer the night I applied and the very next day she contacted me.

I am so happy because even though all of this was going on, I still kept my faith and as scripture says, "Thank God in everything." and also that ,"We know that all things work together for the good of those that love God and are called together according to his will." So even though it seemed like it was a long time, I kept doing what I was suppose to and God blessed me.

Don't falter just keep down the right path and as long as God is with you, don't worry about nut-ting!:yep:
:amen: Praise God! I'm so happy for you Chica...:yep:

Oh and when I prayed that night, I told God about his scripture in Mark 11:23. I truly believe that with all my heart and I have said, "May God grant me this _________ position if it is your will."

And then last night, I woke up and started reading my bible and came to this scripture. It was already on that scripture and page and I just started reading. The whole thing was so divine and I came to this scripture when God was reminding the Israelites of what he did for them in Egypt. Isaiah 43: 16. Check it out!

So he says, "But forget all that-it is nothing compared to what I am about to do. For I am about to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?" Isaiah 43:19.

So it was like God was speaking to me through this scripture. One being that no one has called me back before and two, being that the day after I posted my resume and cover letter, the woman contacted me. Not only did she contact me the very next day, but she also called to make sure I received the email and at she said to feel free to call her if I have any questions. Then she said the same thing in her email. That was definitely God.

So in that scripture where he says, "Behold I will do a new thing?" That to me is like, "Look chicacanella, I am about to do a new thing?" Then he says he's already begun to the Hebrews. To me it is like, he's already begun by setting it up so the lady would call me right away and he says, "Do you not see it?":grin:

I am just so happy that I can't ignore the signs.

Back