Giving credt where credit is due....NaturalistaCosmetics

Coffee

I'm sure most of you read my posts about the problems I was having getting the product I ordered. Well I am happy to say, Padrica got everything solved and I'm pleased with the outcome. Now for a review of her Juicy leave in. It's totally AWESOME, I mean I'm in love with it!!
I am about 9 weeks post relaxer and due to some great growth from Tiiva's Hair Growth Serum, I have lots of new growth. After doing all the normal stuff, I used Juicy as my leave in, it melted my new growth away, and when I say away, I mean away. I wrapped my hair without any wrapping lotion, put a scarf on towel dried hair and went to sleep. When I went to curl my hair with electric curlers, the next morning, my hair was so soft and the curls were so soft and moisturized. I may never sit under the dryer again to dry my hair. I'm telling ya'll this leave in can become addictive. I ordered her PhD detangler and I'm looking forward to giving it a try. This is a unsolicited review:lachen:.

My hair stayed moisturized for at least 2- 3 days. Don't sleep on this product!!

Edited to say, the smell is sooooooooo wonderful, hubby really likes it, I mean REALLY likes it :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:.

Last edited:
*facepalm* WHYYYY did I come in here?

I'm so happy that everything was settled, but I'm also hating you right now for tempting me with all this "moisture for days" talk.

Le sigh. *adds Juicy to cart*

*facepalm* WHYYYY did I come in here?

I'm so happy that everything was settled, but I'm also hating you right now for tempting me with all this "moisture for days" talk.

Le sigh. *adds Juicy to cart*

Oh Sis, don't be that way, I'm just trying to hep you out :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

Coffee Hoooney that juicy is no joke for a twistout/braidout. It is the only product I use now for that. Alot of times I avoided doing twist because they'd end up looking crazy by the end of the day but not with Juicy. For the last week I've been on a single flat twist in the front of my head with a puff in the back. I cowashed the back of my hair but left the twist alone all week. It still looked just as fresh.

Oh and you might as well call it a wrap, the PHd balanced detangler is awesome sauce too! I loathe detangling these days but with this detangler the tangles slide right on out. I love these products!

i was tempted to buy when she had the bogo sale, but i didn't...i'm glad you like the products though!

Sounds great Coffee, I've been eying up the leave in for a while. Sounds like it would be a great thing to use when deep in a stretch. :scratchch

So you used the leave-in as a leave-in and it worked on your relaxed (but with healthy new growth) hair?

Very interesting. I might have to look into it now.

Also I hope your experience serves as a lesson to other business owners both present and future. Accidents and mistakes happen but so long as yours mature and put the sarmtisfaction of the customer first mistakes can be resolved and your business reputation doesn't have to suffer.

Yea I love this stuff and her flaxseed gel is no joke either that stuff makes my curls pop.. All I have to do it just put it on my hair and I don't do anything special and my curls just spring into place..

The PH spray I really wanted to try that during the sale but 4oz.. I know I would use that up in no time but I still may order it..

I ended up getting 2 jars of the juicy during her sale.. $17.50 was just an introductory price on that juicy so Next time you order it may be a lot more..

So you used the leave-in as a leave-in and it worked on your relaxed (but with healthy new growth) hair?

Very interesting. I might have to look into it now.

Also I hope your experience serves as a lesson to other business owners both present and future. Accidents and mistakes happen but so long as yours mature and put the sarmtisfaction of the customer first mistakes can be resolved and your business reputation doesn't have to suffer.

It would work really well for transitioning or stretching.

Yea I love this stuff and her flaxseed gel is no joke either that stuff makes my curls pop.. All I have to do it just put it on my hair and I don't do anything special and my curls just spring into place..

The PH spray I really wanted to try that during the sale but 4oz.. I know I would use that up in no time but I still may order it..

I ended up getting 2 jars of the juicy during her sale.. $17.50 was just an introductory price on that juicy so Next time you order it may be a lot more..

I got the Phd spray, it was BOGO :lachen:. She has a winner on her hands with that Juicy. I haven't tried the Flaxseed, it probably wouldn't do much for my relaxed hair.

Ok so whats so special about this leave in? $22 is a bit much for 8 ounces of product. So I'm not sold on this. I love to try new products, but thats a little out there.$18 and below I'd be on the bandwagon. I might have to sit this one out :-). Can someone that's used kinky curly knot today and this juicy leave in give me a comparison review?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Nexus S 4G

CaramelLites The juicy leave in is nothing like KCKT. You use it for twist/braidouts and I wouldn't recommend putting on your hair like for a WnG type of style. It's more of a soft, fluffy butter. I hope I'm explaining it right. It isn't a liquid like I believe most people (including myself) think. HTHs

Back