Girls that need Moisture...

*fabulosity*

I'm so happy I finally have something to contribute... I got some products that work and I like... yay.. y'all know I have been on a moisturizer mission..

So yall know Imma a PJ... so it takes a lot for me to say I love something.. I got the coconut oil conditioner (love x2).. the leave in (LOVE x3)..the hair repair treatment (lust)

Here is the link and these folks offer shipping free for just 25!!! Don't bombard them so I can't get my order...lol.. the leave in is a spray and my hair has not ever been so moisturized.. this along with my EMB and I'm skraight:lachen::lachen:

http://www.neotericcosmetics.com/pure-coconut-oil/products.html

I am going back for the poo and the rest of the stuff.. (BOGO)..:sekret:

I have not saw these products mentioned here..lol .. i would know.. but the scent is LOOOOOOOVE at first smell.. not fake coconut artificial smell.. but delicious!

Woooo, that was close, I had my cart full, but they don't have PayPal...and my purse is upstairs. I will be trying them out later on.

My Sephora and Lotioncrafter orders should show up tomorrow, I am so weak to y'alls suggestions and recommendations. Thanks!

I'm gonna wait awhile to get more reviews, but it looks very promising. What are the ingredients?

ETA: Nevermind, the ingredients come up when you click on the product...

Last edited:
WHY???!!! I've already hit up the website, and I'm very interested in purchasing. I have so many products that I haven't even used yet, and here I am trying to buy something else. I don't know how many more products I can hide from my DH. I'm truly a Product Junkie! :spinning:

I am a Big PJ i just purchased the conditioner and the Leave-in Conditioner.:nono: Oh well.

I am new girl here and I have been on a SERIOUS hunt for a moisturizer without all the toxins that everyone lists as being "bad" for the hair. I was so eager to get this Coconut Leave In but the ingredients list Mineral Oil as the #3 item. That's bad right? I thought mineral oil, petrolatum, and cones were what I should stay away from in a moisturizer. Or am I confused? Please help a new girl like myself out! Thanks!

I am new girl here and I have been on a SERIOUS hunt for a moisturizer without all the toxins that everyone lists as being "bad" for the hair. I was so eager to get this Coconut Leave In but the ingredients list Mineral Oil as the #3 item. That's bad right? I thought mineral oil, petrolatum, and cones were what I should stay away from in a moisturizer. Or am I confused? Please help a new girl like myself out! Thanks!

Lots of people here use mineral oil, petrolatum, cones, paraffin, lanolin, and all kinds of other things that are considered "bad". It all depends on your hair and the types of ingredients you want to put on it. If you try it, and it doesn't work, then it's not that big of a deal. All those ingredients are said to not really provide moisture or block it out. If your hair gets dry instead of more moisturized, then you know it's not for you.

ETA: I just went to look at the products and their ingredients...personally, I'd just buy some coconut oil (cold pressed, hexane free, virgin) and use that. Coconut oil works so well by itself as a conditioner...it seems like all those other ingredients are just fillers. But, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

I think the best thing is to use what works for use. The Keracare line is full of mineral oil and a lot of people love it. My personal hair 'evil' is cones - I can't get enough! :grin:

Re: The products. Well it sounds as if the order process to ship overseas is rather complicated (you have to call them :ohwell:). Annoying, 'cause the products sound very nice, but I'm actually slightly relieved. I've already calculated a minimum £50 spend on hair care for this month already - and that's before I've even got paid! :blush:

I think the best thing is to use what works for use. The Keracare line is full of mineral oil and a lot of people love it. My personal hair 'evil' is cones - I can't get enough! :grin:

Re: The products. Well it sounds as if the order process to ship overseas is rather complicated (you have to call them :ohwell:). Annoying, 'cause the products sound very nice, but I'm actually slightly relieved. I've already calculated a minimum £50 spend on hair care for this month already - and that's before I've even got paid! :blush:

i wish i had only spent £50 on hair this month! :look:
my excuse is, i use the products on my sons too :grin:
DH just shakes his head!!

OK, UK ladies we get these products in home bargain for less than £5 $3 :grin:

I have used these products in the past and love the smell and how soft your hair feels after using the conditioner!!!

i always keep the hand cream in my bag

Where on earf did you find them?? Should I even ask?

It started because I was looking for the alpha hydroxy souffle... I don"t mean to put the nail in the coffin but they have samples of the whole line that you can buy for between .75 and 1.50... :sekret:

Yes the poo has sulfates and the leave in has cones..but I evaluate that stuff on how my hair reacts to it. I don't have a specific "rule"... I try to avoid them.. but oh well..

It smells....umm delicious... plus the prices were super reasonable. I see they changed the sale to BOGO half off..

Woooo, that was close, I had my cart full, but they don't have PayPal...and my purse is upstairs. I will be trying them out later on.

My Sephora and Lotioncrafter orders should show up tomorrow, I am so weak to y'alls suggestions and recommendations. Thanks!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I have had that save me many a time... temporarily.. :lachen::lachen:

ooh now you know you are wrong for this thread. Now I will have to go ahead and try them now.

I just saw the conditioner in Ulta and I left it because I had not heard about it or read a review.

ooh now you know you are wrong for this thread. Now I will have to go ahead and try them now.

I just saw the conditioner in Ulta and I left it because I had not heard about it or read a review.

Please don't tell me they have this in Ulta so that I can just walk in and buy it. :nono: I soooo didn't need to hear that.

Imma wait and see if Juices & Berries works for my hair before ordering this. That will allow time for more reviews too. Well I guess I could just order samples and go from there. I'm trying to do a 6 month stretch and I need something that works regardless of ingredients.

Lots of people here use mineral oil, petrolatum, cones, paraffin, lanolin, and all kinds of other things that are considered "bad". It all depends on your hair and the types of ingredients you want to put on it. If you try it, and it doesn't work, then it's not that big of a deal. All those ingredients are said to not really provide moisture or block it out. If your hair gets dry instead of more moisturized, then you know it's not for you.

ETA: I just went to look at the products and their ingredients...personally, I'd just buy some coconut oil (cold pressed, hexane free, virgin) and use that. Coconut oil works so well by itself as a conditioner...it seems like all those other ingredients are just fillers. But, that's just my opinion.

Thanks for clearing that up!! I think I will try just the oil first.

Thanks! I have used Kera Care and it did nothing for me. Really. I just stopped using it all together. And I am a cone user too -- but I keep it to a minimum. Only on wash n go's and flat ironing days.

i wish i had only spent £50 on hair this month! :look:
my excuse is, i use the products on my sons too :grin:
DH just shakes his head!!

Oh yesss, this is a good way to use up products that you aren't too fussed about. I save the very good stuff for myself though! :lachen:

OK, UK ladies we get these products in home bargain for less than £5 $3 :grin:

I have used these products in the past and love the smell and how soft your hair feels after using the conditioner!!!

i always keep the hand cream in my bag

Wow, you just had to raise the PJ monster in me didn't you! I then had to take my fast self and have a look; I've seen the hand creme for £2 - what a bargain! :drunk:

Okay I need to pump my brakes I was ready to purchase becasue I have yet to find a leave in that works. But I am fullon Aveda products right now so I am going to chill and use up what I have then I will try it out.Thanks becasue I need moisturelike yesterday :)

Back