Giovanni users: i'm NOT loving the 50:50 shampoo

CarLiTa

it says that it's the most hydrating, but it doesn't feel like it to me :ohwell: my hair feels a little stuck together and hard, after I used it. ALMOST like a clarifying shampoo but not quite.

I'm bummed out... i expected that since it was organic and a shampoo for dry hair, that my hair would come out feeling moisturized and all that, right after i shampoo... like Nexxus Therappe made my hair feel most of the time, or almost like CON, which is extra slippery....

i have to say... i'm disappointed:(. I actually already can't wait to finish it to get something else :ohwell:

I do love Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner, even though the smell is so hecka strong that it makes me sneeze! I love how it makes my hair fluffy and soft! wow, i absolutely loooove it!
I"m thinking maybe i should get their shampoos and conditioners as well. Recommendations? :)

Awww that sucks that you had a bad experience. The 50:50 poo didn't rock my world either.

I like AO conditioners. The only poo I've tried is the Honeysuckle Rose, and it SUCKED royally, so I haven't ventured to try any of their other poos. I have J/A/S/O/N's Biotin poo, but I haven't tried it yet because I've got 10 million other products to get rid of first. :lol: BUT I've heard good things about it. In addition, I think the Sea Kelp poo is gonna be my saving grace. If it's anything like the conditioner, I'll be in heaven! :love:

haven't tried the shampoo but I'm loving the 50:50 conditioner. I've used it three times and it is very moisturizing and leaves the hair so soft.

same thing, DI, i love the sea kelp conditioner too!

i washed my hair yesterday with the 50:50 shampoo followed by the smooth as silk conditioner, which i like b/c it's very very detangling...

but today i did a cowash with the Sea kelp conditioner b/c i just didnt like the way my hair was feeling :)

Back