Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner

ChocoKitty

Just wanted to share:D

Costco sells 33.5 fl oz bottles of Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner for less than $7each! I just tried both for the first time today and WOW!!!! I promise my head still feels cool--as if I applied ICY HOT to my scalp. Now--I have this feeling after my head has been blown dry and flat ironed, rolled and wrapped with a scarf and covered with a satin-like bonnet:eek:

After shampooing and conditioning *twice*... :look: (yes--the conditioner felt that good) I combed and sectioned into four braids with no leave ins, comb out sprays, heat protectant or issues. Then I *stretched* each section with a blowdryer just by holding it taut. Absolutely--no comb or blowdryer brush involved. My hair drier smooth,silky and shiny. Then I proceeded on with my T3 ceramic irons. My hair flat ironed in one pass!

My hair does not feel weighed down and looks fuller. Plus my scalp is EXTRA clean! I LOVE THIS STUFF! This will be my new summer staple--since it's cheaper than Nioxin and gives me that same great feeling.. It's like being bald and experiencing a cool breeze for the first time. Just invigorating!!! :lol: Shoot-I almost thought about using this stuff as a body wash while in the shower...:look:

Anyway.. I hope this "review" helps somebody :) My next plan of action is to buy a few extra bottles of the conditioner for washes during the summer.:grin:

I love the Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo as a clarifier (amazing tingle :love: ), but unfortunately, the conditioner just didn't cut it for me. :( I love the tingling sensation it gives also, but it left my hair feeling quite stiff and tangled....no moisture at all.

SHAMPOO INGREDIENTS: Purified Water with tea tree oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, rosemary oil, nettle oil, thyme oil, birch leaf oil, chamomile, clary, lavendar, coltsfoot leaf, yarrow oil, mallow, horsetail oil, soybean protein, sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Chloride, Cocmidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laaureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Menthol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance w, essential oils.

CONDITIONER INGREDIENTS: Same as the above with the exception of the following... Cetyl alcohol, glycerin, Centrium Bromide, Hydrogenated Polysobutene, Citric Acid

miracle said:
I love the Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo as a clarifier (amazing tingle :love: ), but unfortunately, the conditioner just didn't cut it for me. :( I love the tingling sensation it gives also, but it left my hair feeling quite stiff and tangled....no moisture at all.

Aww sorry to hear that Miracle. I was kinda shocked the conditioner worked so well for me :perplexed When I think of Tea Tree I think of clarifying and clarifier usually dry my hair out badly. However, I went almost 2 weeks without washing my hair hair--an absolute no-no for me. Yesterday I washed with my MSM shampoo & condtioner but still had gunk on my scalp. My mother had recently purchased the Giovanni for herself and the PJ in me was just itchin' to try it out. Well... here I am! Up late writing a review when I need have my behind in bed so I can get up for work in the morning.:cool:

Back