Giovanni Products

I have. I liked it. It's liquidy but not TOO watery. I found it very moisturizing on my hair--it's basically a iquid version of the Direct leave-in. They have the same ingredients except Vitapro has pvp in it, and Direct has something in that the other doesn't (can't remember off the top of my head). If you get it, my only advice would be not to overuse it. It's easy to spray a little too much because it's a liquid, but resist the urge to douse your hair with it or else it will be too heavy :yep:

BlackCardinal said:
I have. I liked it. It's liquidy but not TOO watery. I found it very moisturizing on my hair--it's basically a iquid version of the Direct leave-in. They have the same ingredients except Vitapro has pvp in it, and Direct has something in that the other doesn't (can't remember off the top of my head). If you get it, my only advice would be not to overuse it. It's easy to spray a little too much because it's a liquid, but resist the urge to douse your hair with it or else it will be too heavy :yep:

Thanks BlackCardinal!

Back