Giovanni Is Whats Up!!!

Knedgers

I just used my giovanni direct leave in for that first time and :luv2: I have never been able to air dry with soft hair!!! I am impressed it made my dry hair feel great also. I have a case of crunchy ends and is smoothed them right on out!! Its a keeper!!:thatsall:

I just used my giovanni direct leave in for that first time and :luv2: I have never been able to air dry with soft hair!!! I am impressed it made my dry hair feel great also. I have a case of crunchy ends and is smoothed them right on out!! Its a keeper!!:thatsall:
I Got's 3 of the bottles, .. I always use it, no matter if I'm doing other "experiements"

I experienced crunchy ends too but like you said, Givoanni took care of that. It's going to be one of my staples. I just ordered 4 bottles from Vitacost.com.

I have seen giovanni at every store mentioned in this thread. I can't remember if I saw it at CVS, though, but I'll check today.

thanks, i just ordered some online because here all i see in the stores is the shampoo and conditioner

Yeah I just started using their Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner for my DC's and my hair has been AMAZING... I now know what it means to have truly moisturized hair. I'm finding that I don't need to really moisturize much during the week (if at all) and my hair is soft and supple for days...

I bought the conditioners at Rite Aid as well.:yep:

I feel sorry for people who claim Giovanni Direct does nothing for them because it helped me be natural out in public! I too get mine from Vitacost and with their flat shipping rate, when you buy 2 bottles you are still cheaper than getting it in my market

Back