Giovanni Direct BOGO at Tom Thumb - DFW

demlew

Sorry if it's been posted already, but Tom Thumb has many of the Giovanni Direct products BOGO Free until the 25th. Price is $7 and some of the shampoos have $1 off coupons. They also have the Organix line 2/$8 on the serums (like my beloved coconut anti-breakage) and sales on the others.

I can only speak for the DFW area :-) Happy shopping!

I am lmao right now cause I jussstttt came from Ulta and got these two products! Welp guess I am taking it back tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my DROID3 using DROID3

I'm not in the DFW area, but this exact sale was at a Safeway in Baltimore (Canton) today. I sure did stock up shamelessly on my staple 50:50 shampoo. I wonder if this sale is going on at several supermarkets across the country, or if it's a wonderful coincidence?

I'm not in the DFW area, but this exact sale was at a Safeway in Baltimore (Canton) today. I sure did stock up shamelessly on my staple 50:50 shampoo. I wonder if this sale is going on at several supermarkets across the country, or if it's a wonderful coincidence?

Safeway is in the same family with Tom Thumb (as well as Randall's, Domnick's, Vons, Genuardi's, and Carrs). Maybe the other chains have the sale too :yep:

demlew where did you see this? I just checked the ad and I do see the organix but not the Giovanni..I don't want to look crazy going in that store in the morning to get sad.

@demlew where did you see this? I just checked the ad and I do see the organix but not the Giovanni..I don't want to look crazy going in that store in the morning to get sad.

lol. I was there today. I always check their hair aisle, even if that's not what I'm shopping for. I made sure to read the tag for the sale's end date too.

demlew gives demlew a chest bump and high five..I went this morning and got the 50:50 shampoo and mine came with a trial size bottle of the same poo as well and a 50:50 conditioner..all for 6.43..I was super happy and some of the bottles had a 1.00 coupon so I took one of a bottle and rolled on out..I was so excited.

Back