• Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Magnetic Restructuring Conditioner

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VinDieselsWifey

Hey

i'm gonna be ordering some more Giovanni products in a couple of days...I already use the Direct Leave-In and love it. How are the other conditioners? Which one is the most moisturizing and detangling? Domo arigato!!!

I've only ever used the 50:50 re-moisturizer, so my vote is biased. However I absolutely love that conditioner. It melts into my hair and makes it really soft and definitely moisturized.

I don't have a problem with my hair being tangled, so I can't really speak too much on it's detangling properties.

I also found that my hair responded best to it when I started using porosity control. It seems like product changed the way my hair responds to/ accepts the products I use on it. (positive change)

:clap: I lurbe Giovanni now!! I've only used the 50/50 conditioner (along with the Smooth as Silk poo) and it makes my hair melt like butta. I've heard really good things about the Magnetic line, so I'll be trying that one out after these bottles are done. I think you'll be really happy with your purchase!

I only used the Giovanni Smooth As Silk Poo and Con when I had a weave in but I did uses it on my horseshoe area and perimeter as well. They worked beautiful on the weave hair and my own left out hair. I love it when I used it. I don't think I was thrilled by it because I ended up giving it to my sister when she was visiting and used it in the shower. She loved it very much (she's natural, very long, thick hair that she wears in twists very neat). I think she still uses the product. It's a good product.

I didnt vote cause I have only used the Triple Treat Tea Tree shampoo/condish combo. I loooooove both. My scalp can get build up at times, which is why I chose that combo for my initial Giovanni purchase. I will be adding the Smooth as Silk poo and 50:50 condish to my collection soon. :yep:

All of them are decent. The magnetic one is AWESOME. I didnt care much for the magnetic power condtioner tho (in comes in a tube instead of the bottle), but that may be more protein. The shampoo is great too. That was the first shampoo that I actually LIKED and made my hair soft after going natural.

I only used the 50/50 and smooth as silk (i like both) however I believe that all of them should be pretty good as I have not heard of anything
negative about them

I like the Tea Tree conditioner the best makes my scalp feel great.
I am on the fence about the Smooth As Silk is was just so so on my hair.

well i just used the 50:50 today and it worked wonders on my 8 weeks post hair. i'm going to have to keep using it to see if it works consistently for me, if so it may become a staple conditioner. it was very detanging and moisturizing for me.

BTW, i bought that conditioner, the smooth as silk shampoo and conditioner &some anti frizz stuff from GNC today for 3 bucks a piece. the pj in me absolutely could not leave without getting that stuff. i was ticked that they didn't have the direct leave in but oh well.....

For the people who use the 50:50 are you rinsing it ou or leaving it in? I cowashed with it this morning and it was great. I rinsed it out and used kckt as a leave in (I love that stuff). I was just wondering if anyone used the Giovanni as a leave-in before?

i use the direct as a deep conditioner & leave in.... as a dc i mix w/evco and use heat... 30-45 minutes and a leave-in i dilute w/water... it's so concentrated

Back