Getting Your Scalp Scratched....

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Hey ladies!

Did any of ya'll used to LOVE this? I didn't but I liked scratching someone elses scalp. :yep:

The other day I was parting my daughter's hair and I noticed she had some dandruff and buildup...Out of habit I began to scratch her scalp! I was like, "Hey I remember this!"

Since learning about and doing hair/scalp clairifications I hadn't had to scratch her scalp! I'm a person who likes to pick things....and I have a cousin who used to drive down my house just to get her head scratched. She had some thick buildup! :p Gosh I used to love, love, love that! :lol:

Do any of you ladies miss this practice? Still doing it?

~op~

Girl, I still do this for my DH. He loves it. Says I have magic hands and fingers. I don't scratch my scalp like that anymore, but I used to love when my mother would do it. It feels so great. :yep:

Blech! :look:

Someone was doing this in a salon one day while everyone watched. I almost lost my lunch. :crazy:

When i was little my mother would scratch out the dandruff out of my scalp before she washed it. I used to love that feeling.

oh lawd! this topic name brought back so many memories :( my mom used to stayyyyyyyyyyyyy making me scratch her scalp. every week. i hated it!

Back