Getting used to *big* hair

[ QUOTE ]
Chichi said:
hairlove, i know how you feel... My natural hair is a Diana Ross/Chaka Khan just waiting to happen
laugh.gif
.... and I don't like the attention either. The good thing is that all that growth will not happen overnight so I guess that it's good that I will have to get used to it in stages.

Also, you may want to try a big braidout puff one day and a "half up half down" style the next. That way you could get used to a little of the "big hair" without having all of it out there at once. Right now, I like to wear said braidout puff and get some stares, I can't wait to unleash ALL of my hair one day
smile.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chichi - great idea. I will just have to go with it in stages. I think my first step is to wear a big ponytail with my braidout even fluffier than usual! lol

I definately started adhering to my OWN standards of beauty when I got to college. And I realized that I like short skirts, thick eyebrows, and big hair (I think it adds character, your hair is like the ultimate expression of YOU!). Plus I'm from Texas and you know what they say...congrats on FOM!!! Beautiful pics.

Thank You, Miss Priss. I do find bigger hair than I am used to be beautiful. I think it's just getting used to it on myself! Will be a challenge but I am sure at some point that I will overcome it.

Back