Getting started

Mommy's girls

Hi Ladies

I have been on this site everyday since I joined a little more that a week ago. I have no clue as to how to set up my profile, join a challange, post pctures or anything. Call me technologically challanged :confused:, but I searched all over the site to try to do this with no luck.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Mommy's girls said:
Hi Ladies

I have been on this site everyday since I joined a little more that a week ago. I have no clue as to how to set up my profile, join a challange, post pctures or anything. Call me technologically challanged :confused:, but I searched all over the site to try to do this with no luck.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
To go to your profile, go to Quick Links>Edit Profile (look at the navigation bar at the top). You can get to your signature by clicking on Quick Links>Edit Signature. To add a picture to your signature or inside actual forum posts, first upload the picture to a hosting site (tinypic.com is good, so is photobucket.com), get the URL and copy it, and then click on the little picture icon (it has a yellow background and looks like a mountain) and paste the URL to your picture in the box.

Hi welcome to the board!! :)

To join a challenge, you just post in the thread lol No tech-knowledge required :) You can check out some challenges in my sig.

Back