Getting my license

MrsQueeny

Well my Pastor announced in church today that I will be receiving my Minister's license on Sunday June 4. I am very excited and will be going through a period of fasting and praying leading up to it. My family and friends are making arrangements to attend and I will also give that Sunday's morning sermon. Thank you all who have prayed with me and for me. I ask that you continue to do so because I know satan will be busy. I am already claiming victory over all the attacks that may come my way. If any of you ladies live nearby or are interested in attending, please pm me and I will help with arrangements. To those who may be discouraged, just know that we serve an awesome GOD and HE has brought me from a mighty long way. HE is no respecter of persons and if HE did it for me, HE will do it for you as long as you put HIM first. Q

Congratulations!!!
You will be overwhelmed. My sister got hers a couple of weeks ago and she was through. I was all up in the balcony trying to usher and keep it together at the same time! I am very happy for you and though I can't be there, I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

BE BLESSED!

Bumping. I got my license yesterday and GOD is soo good!!! There is pic of the unsigned copy in my fotki in the last album. The pw is member. Thank you ladies for all of the prayer and support. Q

queeny20 said:
Bumping. I got my license yesterday and GOD is soo good!!! There is pic of the unsigned copy in my fotki in the last album. The pw is member. Thank you ladies for all of the prayer and support. Q

Congrats :clapping: you've been so blessed already & the year is only halfway over, WTG!

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Satan is a LIAR! As I was trying play the shouting music on my imaginary Hammond Organ, the database went down. OK, here it goes. Dun dun dun dun!

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing (holding down the high G). Den den den, thump thump thump!:lachen: :lachen:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

HOOOORAY for Jesus!!!!

crlsweetie912 said:
Congratulations!!!
You will be overwhelmed. My sister got hers a couple of weeks ago and she was through. I was all up in the balcony trying to usher and keep it together at the same time! I am very happy for you and though I can't be there, I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

BE BLESSED!

Nothing I lke to see more than a shouting usher!! I am serious! I can get my praise on by watching others get theirs on. :lol:

Back