Getting married tomorrow!

CONGRADULATION!!

This will be one of the best days of your life so sit back relax and enjoy, besides, you need to look your best so dont stress.

On my wedding day I was not nervous until the vows started being read (lol) but then I looked into the eyes of my husband and he stare but me at ease.

Have Fun!!!

Aww..Congrats Carmela. It sseems to be all happening so fast...Not that that is a bad thing, but I still remember reading the proposal:). Im sure you will be fine. Be sure to give us all the details like you did the proposal. I'm sure I will be smiling just as hard:grin: Pics would be great too!

No we didn't want to waste time. Because that's what waiting is. We did our prerequisite marriage counseling and know that we're ready spiritually, mentally and emotionally... and we want to honor God and live our lives together in a way acceptable to Him.

Wow. I don't think I'm that bad, DLewis! LOL.

Think on this then, no matter what is happening or who shows up all you need is:

You
Him
the Officiant and most of all God.

As long as He was invited to your ceremony then everything else is small details.

When I came to that realization it did not matter what was going on around me, and of course there is always something that does not go as planned but it did not matter the main characters of this event are whats important.

Be blessed have a have a wonderful ceremony.

In short....Go get cho man girl!!!!!!! :grin:

No, you can't be worse than me.....5 weeks after we met.

Oh and congradulations!! Enjoy each other and take it slow for the first few years (don't sweat the small stuff). :)

Wow!!! :eek: How long have you been married, and did anything come up later that you wish you had known prior to the wedding?

I didn't have time to get nervous because I had just got off of work and had to hurry up and get dress.LOL! Good Luck and Congrats. Wow you are going to be somebody's wife now! That is a beautiful thing! God Bless you and your marriage!

I'm married! The nervousness went away last night! We woke up like 2 kids on Christmas morning! LOL. I am trying to waste some time while he gets dressed... we're on our way to eat now.... thanks for all your words of encouragement!!!!

I'm married! The nervousness went away last night! We woke up like 2 kids on Christmas morning! LOL. I am trying to waste some time while he gets dressed... we're on our way to eat now.... thanks for all your words of encouragement!!!!

Congrats again MRS Caramela. I wish you guys much happyness

Wonderful, wonderful!!!
I'm so happy for you! :D
You have to tell us all about it later.

May you have a blessed union. You need to change your tag line by your avatar now!

No, I wasn't nervous. I felt ridiculously normal and calm on my wedding day. :)

Sounds Wonderful! :yep:
Again Congratulations! YEAY!

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the nupitals Caramela. Now Im waiting on the new avatar pic with you holding your hand as ole Suge Avery did in The Color Purple saying "Iza Married Nah" :lachen:

Congrats again. Cant wait to hear your story!

My sister Caramela,

Congratulations on your union. Please hug and kiss my little man for me. God bless you!

Why did this thread make me tear up? I've never been married (awaiting my turn!) but CONGRATS, NEWLYWED!!
*throws confetti*
~*Janelle~*

Back