Getcher Ojon samples here!

Boadicea

Ojon samples here!

For $5.00, you get a sample of the shampoo, conditioner, and the restorative hair treatment that's been all over the magazines and even the news, getting rave reviews.

Call the company at 1-877-929-9959. You can't get it by emailing the company.

Here's their website: http://www.ojonhaircare.com

On their site, you can see what current magazines have said about them.

There are people on eBay selling the samples (just one packet instead of all three) for more than the company is selling it.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about doing this for the last two months....sigh....

The PJ in me is out of control!! :eek:

Re: Ojon samples here!

I have heard about it but I wanted to wait and hear about the results. I'm pretty sure it good like it says but I want to know the comparisons to other products. For example, is it better than Nexxus, Keracare, etc?

I think they're all 1-2 oz packets. Depending on your hair length, they will give you an extra packet of the treatment.

If you want to see these products in real time, QVC is having a presentation on Sunday at 2 a.m. and again at 4 p.m. (Eastern). They'll be selling all of the products. They'll also have items in sets which cost less than buying the individual products together.

@Honey: I've tried Nexxus and KeraCare and most other things popular on this board so I'll do a review for you when I get it and try to compare it to those.

:grin: :grin: NOW Why you gotta go and post this stuff, I oughta make you buy everybody some, you know us PJ's can't hold water when it comes to products:look: :look:

:lol: I stayed up til' 2 a.m. to watch them on QVC to see if they had a black lady or two. They had Trina (I think that's her name) and it looked nice on her hair so I bought the 3-piece set that includes the full size shampoo, conditioner and the Restorative treatment.

I'll give a review soon on how it is on both relaxed and natural hair.

Hi, I've used OJON in the past with great results. I TIVo'd Sunday morning's QVC presentation, and ordered the 3 piece restoratative set. It really helps in sealing your ends. You will notice a difference as soon as its applied to your hair. It just softens the rough edges. My only complaint is that I wish the smell were more milder so i could use it every day. its kind of strong in my opinion. but you get used to it. smells like coffee to me. by the way I have relaxed hair, thick, shoulder length.

Back