Genuine Appreciation, Money Making Or Fetish?

Is he genuine?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • He's trying to get dough via Patreon/Paypal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has a fetish

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Guapa1

I've searched this dude's name in the normal and advanced search on here and nothing came up.

This reaction video got recommended to me.

His name is Coen Naninck and professes to love black women and has 200+ videos from dating advice to things like why black women give amazing black rubs.

What say you great ladies of LHCF?

I’ve seen a couple of his videos. He seems creepy. If it’s not a fetish, it’s the closest thing to it. His videos are just dumb. I can’t quote any specifics but he’ll say things like, “I love black women because they wear sweaters when it’s cold. They put butter on baked potatoes. They drink coffee out of cups.” Just real generic stuff that isn’t unique to black women or any group of humans.

Coen has a fetish for fat women. He is not trying to have the sex with any women of any race under 250 pounds. His BBW channel is a decade old. His older “Plus Sized” page was recommended to me on the YouTube logarithm because I subscribed to a lot of plus sized Outfit of the Day channels. I think that is where he got a lot of black woman subscribers and resulted in the spin off page. For me, he has those same spastic, Joanne the Scammer, mannerisms that made him very ASMR to watch.

I don’t think he has a black woman fetish. I think black women are a niche of his fat fetish that he could take or leave. His bw channel gets him more views and attention so he spends more time on it now. I have moved on to better ASMR so I don’t know if much has changed.

Coen has a fetish for fat women. He is not trying to have the sex with any women of any race under 250 pounds. His BBW channel is a decade old. His older “Plus Sized” page was recommended to me on the YouTube logarithm because I subscribed to a lot of plus sized Outfit of the Day channels. I think that is where he got a lot of black woman subscribers and resulted in the spin off page. For me, he has those same spastic, Joanne the Scammer, mannerisms that made him very ASMR to watch.

I don’t think he has a black woman fetish. I think black women are a niche of his fat fetish that he could take or leave. His bw channel gets him more views and attention so he spends more time on it now. I have moved on to better ASMR so I don’t know if much has changed.

Thank you @Crackers Phinn. I knew someone on here would know something about this bloke. I was thinking there's no way he has all these videos and be unknown to LHCF.
I have absolutely no clue what ASMR is. Could you tell me?

Thank you @Crackers Phinn. I knew someone on here would know something about this bloke. I was thinking there's no way he has all these videos and be unknown to LHCF.
I have absolutely no clue what ASMR is. Could you tell me?
ASMR stands for “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response”. In simple terms, ASMR refers to a pleasant tingling feeling that a person experiences when he/she hears unique, soft voices, or when they hear certain soothing sounds like scratching and tapping, brushing and whispering. The tingling sensation is euphoric.

There are so many random things that fall under ASMR but here's some things that are common

I voted fetish because why are black women always praised for what they do for and to service folks? When y'all gonna do something for us? Why is my value tied to making you feel good, sated, comfortable, appreciated? When we will get this treatment collectively? And a channel about sir? No.

So, is he married to a black woman? Does she appear is any of his videos? Does he have any black kids?
I have not followed the page for years but he's said in the past that he gets death threats so he wouldn't put a woman that he was in a relationship at risk by showing her on his channel.

Genuine question, if it were a black Man saying this, would it bee seen as a fetish?

I saw his videos this year, I wasn't that fussed with them to be honest.

ASMR stands for “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response”. In simple terms, ASMR refers to a pleasant tingling feeling that a person experiences when he/she hears unique, soft voices, or when they hear certain soothing sounds like scratching and tapping, brushing and whispering. The tingling sensation is euphoric.

There are so many random things that fall under ASMR but here's some things that are common

Wow I don't know how one has a pleasant feeling from the last one. I did not click the others, and clicked at random and that one was pure torture. That reminded me of my brother smacking his cereal when I was a kid and I was sitting at the table trying to endure but inevitably would yell out, "STTTTTTOOOOOOP!!!" much to his amusement and laughter. Every. Single. Morning. Shivers. Eyes glaze over. :look: I most definitely did not feel euphoric.

Thank goodness those days are over :lachen:

Wow I don't know how one has a pleasant feeling from the last one. I did not click the others, and clicked at random and that one was pure torture. That reminded me of my brother smacking his cereal when I was a kid and I was sitting at the table trying to endure but inevitably would yell out, "STTTTTTOOOOOOP!!!" much to his amusement and laughter. Every. Single. Morning. Shivers. Eyes glaze over. :look: I most definitely did not feel euphoric.

Thank goodness those days are over :lachen:

That's exactly how I felt about that one. I HATE listening to people eat. The sand cutting drove me nuts too. I've never seen an ASMR video that I actually liked.

Back