General Advice needed

Well I was very emotional when I posted so I took it off. I think I'll just have a talk with him.

You have the same situation? Or you were you just curious?

glad u erased it....sometimes other people's opinions make things worse

Res it right. But Missfadu I went through the exact same thing with my SO. We both moved away from Atlanta to take jobs right out of college also and realized it was big mistake. It was super rough on our relationship, but constant communication and making changes in our lives brought us through. I think talking to your SO is a good idea so you can figure out what steps to put your relationship back on track.

Res it right. But Missfadu I went through the exact same thing with my SO. We both moved away from Atlanta to take jobs right out of college also and realized it was big mistake. It was super rough on our relationship, but constant communication and making changes in our lives brought us through. I think talking to your SO is a good idea so you can figure out what steps to put your relationship back on track.

Thanks a lot. I thought I was the only one. It's good to see you were able to work things out.

Well I was very emotional when I posted so I took it off. I think I'll just have a talk with him.

You have the same situation? Or you were you just curious?

I have a similar situation, not exactly the same because I am not in a strange new city. I relate to feeling suffocated and liberated at the same time by a long-term relationship. And then, maybe that wasn't even the point of your post. :grin: Like someone else mentioned, others' opinions sometimes complicate the situation and maybe you already know what you want/need to do.

Wish you the best :yep:

Last edited:
Back