Gel Recommendations

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Hi, I wanted to start wearing sleek pulled back styles. I wanted to know if anyone could suggest a good gel that doesn't contain alcohol? Thanks in advance =)

Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Edge Tamer + Protector works well. Alcohol is not listed in the ingredients unless it is under another name.

Ingredients: Water Aqua , Isoceteth-20 , Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum , Propylene Glycol , PVP , Sorbitol , PEG-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Triethanolamine , Carbomer , Fragrance Parfum , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer , Diazolidinyl Urea , Polyquaternium-11 , Polyethylene Glycol , Methylparaben , Disodiium EDTA , Propylparaben , Tocopheryl Acetate , Coconut Oil Cocos Nucifera , Panthenol , Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester , Red 33 CI 17200

aloe vera gel..very very moisturizing and of course the main ingredient and no flaking at all- no harmful ingredients..i will never use any other gel again the main ingridient alone is a winner imho..

Triple cosigning on the Fantasia IC gel (the clear one) !!!! :drunk: This is the secret weapon for my wash n go's :)

Love the fantasia ic gel. Use it for all my wash and gos. I have some on now and my edges are soft, smooth, and shiny. You would never guess I haven't texlaxed since April..

Back