Gave Up

diamondlady

Hi Ladies,

I have been off the board for years. Actually I gave up because I had so much hair drama and it was stressing me out. I stop relaxing and just weaved it up. I have retained some length but now I've noticed the health of hair has started to decline. It has gotten so thin and fragile. I decided to get rid of the weave and now I don't what to do with my hair. I don't know how to handle my natural hair. I would love to keep the length but I don't have a lot of faith.

Hi Ladies,

I have been off the board for years. Actually I gave up because I had so much hair drama and it was stressing me out. I stop relaxing and just weaved it up. I have retained some length but now I've noticed the health of hair has started to decline. It has gotten so thin and fragile. I decided to get rid of the weave and now I don't what to do with my hair. I don't know how to handle my natural hair. I would love to keep the length but I don't have a lot of faith.

How long is your hair? Have you checked out the transitioning and newly natural threads?

I tried to post an avatar with my latest photo taken without the weave but it kept coming out side ways. My guess my length would be about mid-back but I'm not sure.

I think I became addicted to the weave because it was so easy and no worries. I was surprised how much length I retained after all my previous hair drama but I was really dis-interested in my hair other than I really wanted it to be healthy.

I think I'm gonna start with a protein treatment but styling I just don't know.

I would get a hefty trim. 1 inch more than you ordinarily would.

Find some products you feel excited about using.

Keep the styles super simple. What about a roller set and flat iron the roots routine?

Back