Garnier Triple Nutrition

McQuay30

Hello,
Have anyone heard of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition and have tried this product? The ingredients is as follow:

water,Cetearyl Alcohol,Palm Oil,Behentrimonium Chloride,Apple Fruit Extract,Glycerin,Parfum/Fragrance,Stearamidopropyl Dimethlamine,Niacinamide,Pyridoxine HCI,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter,Citric Acid,Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil,Sugar Cane Extract,Benzyl Alcohol,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride,Avocado Oil,Black Currant Seed Oil,Lemon Peel Extract,Linalool and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

What type of results did you experience?

I haven't, but the ingredients sound Great, I will be going to get some Tomorrow, Rite-Aid is having a sale on Garnier too, Perfect!

Hey I have never heard of this but I did finally try the smooth and sleek deep conditioner the other day and my hair feels sooooo good. I am really loving this line, so I would be willing to try this one too. I say go for it, I am sure the results will be good.

I found it in the Dollar Store and Wal-Mart, the conditioner is the one that I have but they also have a 3 minute dry reversal treatment"hope I remember the title right" but this product have mineral oil it. I want to wash my hair so bad but I getting ready to relax on tomorrow but I will most certainly try this on my first wash after my relaxer.

I just found this product at today. I picked it up and I will try it out Weds when I do a twist-n-curl.

Last edited:
i wanted to try it but couldn't get hold of any. i wanna know who went in walmart and bought up all the conditioner, leaving just shampoo on the shelves. i know it was yal lhcf product hogs! lol.

I've been co-washing with it for the entire week and using it as a leave-in. It's okay so far...it gives a good hold though.

I have it. I use it for cowashing my hair and my DD's hair. I think its one of the best cheapie condishioners out there primarily because of the shea butter.......its extremly moisturing, and I alternate that with some of my other conditioners.
I have 3b/3c/4a hair am relaxed, but i used it while stretching also, and my DD is a natural 4a(top half of hair) and 3c (bottom half---how does THAT happen....) anyways, i think its great and will purchase more in the future.....hope this helps...:)

I'm actually using it for the first time right now. I'm doing a deep condition as we speak i'll follow up tomorrow and let you know how it goes. BYTW I had to add a couple of extra ingredients... -Honey -Aloe Vera Gel -Coconut oil and 2 eggs for protein. My intention was to do a protein treatment but I wanted to make sure my hair was getting moisturized as well.

It's on the ends of my hair now, along with some castor oil in on my scalp. perhaps after 1st used bottle I will let you know if I like it enough for a staple. Anna

I used the deep treatment tonight...reversal dryness? It has apricot seeds in in that made me go :ohwell: but it's not bad. Nice slip of course and smells yummy. Hair felt nice and smooth afterwards.

I love the conditioner. I was excited about the deep treatment until I learned it had mineral oil in it :ohwell:

Back