GARNIER FRUCTIS SLEEK & SHINE SERUM

rootdeep

Has anyone tried this? What is your take on it? CVS had a sale on ALL of the Garnier products and out of curiosity I picked it up. I havent tried it in my hair yet. Myabe I'll try it the day before going back to the salon so if I dont like it I can wash it away.

HELP....working on a regimine and I plan on using this for a light shine on top of using my Castor Oil on my ends and my Doo Gro on my roots. :confused:

WHEW!! Okay ....I was getting a little scared...LOL!! This is the first at home product I have that has alcohol in it.

SO I can just put a dab of this in the palm of my hand and hit my hair up before I wrap it tonight? :D

KhandiB said:
I Love it, light and does the same job as others also has a nice scent :)

I think the alcohol in it made my hair look duller. At first it gave it shine but that wore off quick. WGO gives me the best shine so I just use a little of that now instead of messing w/ all these serums. I used to be a serum addict before I found out they are usually full of things that will coat your hair and eventually dry it out.

I really like it, it's one of my staple serums (and I have a few). I use it on dry hair as a heat protectant. One pump is all you need, so the bottle will last a while.

Thanks ladies. I just added some in the palm of my hand and wrapped my hair up. We shall see....:D Nervous and excited...and YES the bottle is small and all you need is a DAP.

I like it for wet detangling. My hair feels very smooth when dry. I use oil moisturizer too so I don´t have issues w dry hair. I use about 4 pumps tho
HTH

Back