Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine 3 minute masque (Rave!)

Wishin4BSL

Okay here it is. I washed my hair with Sunsilk Hydra Shampoo, switched the Sunsilk masque with the Garnier 3 minute masque (the new one), washed it out, towel blotted, put a little Ultimate Herbal Oil on it, and sat around watching TV. I put my hair in a pony tail after it was mostly dry and tied the front down as usual. Then I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing (my SO). After I finished talking to him, I went to the bathroom and took of the scarf and WOW!!! It was perfectly straight! Then I turned the light on and looked at my pony tail and WOW again!!! My ends were perfectly straight/sleek! No gross-looking air-dryed ends! I didn't even do anything to them! This is now my staple product! I'm going to get the shampoo, conditioner and serum like it suggests on the jar right now! Bye!!!!:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Wishin4BSL said:
Okay here it is. I washed my hair with Sunsilk Hydra Shampoo, switched the Sunsilk masque with the Garnier 3 minute masque (the new one), washed it out, towel blotted, put a little Ultimate Herbal Oil on it, and sat around watching TV. I put my hair in a pony tail after it was mostly dry and tied the front down as usual. Then I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing (my SO). After I finished talking to him, I went to the bathroom and took of the scarf and WOW!!! It was perfectly straight! Then I turned the light on and looked at my pony tail and WOW again!!! My ends were perfectly straight/sleek! No gross-looking air-dryed ends! I didn't even do anything to them! This is now my staple product! I'm going to get the shampoo, conditioner and serum like it suggests on the jar right now! Bye!!!!:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

yah this is a good line, I use the long and strong shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, and mask...actually I bought this stuff for me when I first joined this site but my daughter has took over those products so now she has her staple products and I have my staples (you know daughters' they overuse everything)...my daughter don't mess with my hair products and I don't mess with hers....works out fine

Back