GAP has silk scarves on sale

• Thread starter lkg4healthyhair
  • Start date
I think these are the ones for $6.99 that she's referring to....

ga279612-01v.jpg
ga279612-05v.jpg
ga279612-10v.jpg

They're beautiful, thanks for sharing! :yep: Guess who's off to Gap? :driver: :lol:

Is the sale only for online shoppers? Will these scarves be available in stores for the same price?

Last edited:
ayanapooh said:
I think these are the ones for $6.99 that she's referring to....

ga279612-01v.jpg
ga279612-05v.jpg
ga279612-10v.jpg

They're beautiful, thanks for sharing! :yep: Guess who's off to Gap? :driver: :lol:

Thanks for posting. I still can't figure out how to do it.

cminter said:
Is the sale only for online shoppers? Will these scarves be available in stores for the same price?
does anyone know the answer to this question? i hate to pay for shipping if i don't have to.

lkg4healthyhair said:
Thanks for posting. I still can't figure out how to do it.

It's really easy once you know how! :yep:

1. Right click on the picture that you want, and go down to where it says properties, and copy that entire address (it begins with http://)

2. Click on the little yellow box at the top of your LHCF screen (it looks like 2 little mountains and a tiny box in the right corner). The script prompt will tell you to enter the URL of your image.

3. Paste the entire address into that box and click OK, and your picture should come up!

HTH, and hope my instructions make sense!

kboogie007 said:
does anyone know the answer to this question? i hate to pay for shipping if i don't have to.

I think they're available in the stores, but you may not have the same selection as online. I'm gonna check today and I'll let you know tomorrow. ;)

Last edited:
ayanapooh said:

1. Right click on the picture that you want, and go down to where it says properties, and copy that entire address (it begins with http://)

2. Click on the little yellow box at the top of your LHCF screen (it looks like 2 little mountains and a tiny box in the right corner). The script prompt will tell you to enter the URL of your image.

3. Paste the entire address into that box and click OK, and your picture should come up!

I think they're available in the stores, but you may not have the same selection as online. I'm gonna check today and I'll let you know tomorrow. ;)

thanks ayana...let me know

Thanks ayanapooh, I will give it a try

ayanapooh said:

Did anyone find out if there are more selections at the store? They're beautiful and I want to get at least a couple of them.

Back