Gabana Girl THANK YOU

winona

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to try this a few times(6:grin:) before I did a review. On 30Nov moptopmaven.com aka LHCF Gabana Girl did a recipe for leave in.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010
All About Hair: Do You Experience Knots, Tangles & Matting When Wearing Your Hair "Out"? Try This Moisturizing Mist/Leave In Recipe!
Penned by Mop Top Maven at 1:08 PM

Ingredients
4 ounces of Suave Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner [you can use your favorite condish]
1 vial of Fermodyl 619 [formulated for kinky, coarse hair]
2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera Juice
Enough water to make it a light, spray-able consistency

Directions:
Add all ingredients to a spray bottle, and shake to mix well!
Lightly spray on hair nightly and cover with a satin bonnet. This dual purpose spritz will help hydrate your hair during the harsh winter months; and eliminate the knotting dilemna's by lubricating your strands and keeping your cuticles flat which means little to no tangling and/or matting. This formula is light enough not to weigh your hair down, and is suitable for nightly use.

I modified the recipe to what I already had in the house. I lay it on pretty thick and my hair is soft for at least 5 days with no extra moisturizing. BTW I use homemade unpetroleum jelly to seal in moisture.

Distilled Water, WDT, 1 vial of Fermodyl 619(dry, coarse, curly hair), germall Plus so it doesnt spoil under my bathroom sink

sounds yummy,

actually any spritz with aloe juice makes my hair happy.
currently Im doing aloe,water and SAA - which works well but doent mask the fishy smell of SAA lol

Ive since seen ladies using rosewater which I'll get once I find it online at a resonable price

also Bear fruit hairs - desert drench is basically an aloe spritz with nettle rose hpis and some other goodies

Sounds nice -- my hair too loves anything with AV Juice, which is why Kimmaytube's leave-in is one of my staples now. Perhaps I will try this one soon.

I'm gonna try this before I go on my own little hide ur hair (in cornrows) challenge..Dont u just LUV her blog! So thorough, informative and positive. I look forward to it daily!

I'm gonna try this before I go on my own little hide ur hair (in cornrows) challenge..Dont u just LUV her blog! So thorough, informative and positive. I look forward to it daily!

I absolutely LOVE her blog. Very inspirational. I am deinitely one of those people who looks at the glass half full:grin: and she totally fits in my daily.

I didn't know she was moptopmaven!!! Cool.

Yeah I found out last year when someone posted they actually met her. What a treat:spinning:

Back