FYI: Kinky-Curly at Target

sandmp

I didn't see this when I searched. I just found all my Kinky-Curly products at the Target (Largo- for you DMV ladies). They were a dollar less than Whole Foods (if that matters). Just thought I'd let you know.

Yay!
12happydance.gif

Is it at all targets or specific ones?

I think it's reaching a bunch of Targets across the nation, especially ones where there are larger black populations. They even have Taliah Waajid at the ones by me. Gosh, I love Target.

I think it's reaching a bunch of Targets across the nation, especially ones where there are larger black populations. They even have Taliah Waajid at the ones by me. Gosh, I love Target.

I'm glad their coming b/c I always wanted to try knot today & curly custard even though I don't do wash-n-go's.

Yeah, i've noticed lots of posts about targets carrying products like Jane Carter, Shea Moisture, Curls, Miss Jessie's...but not here in West Texas. Guess there's just not enough black people out here. :sad:

I just bought the kinky curly custard from whole foods yesterday but they ran out of the knot today. I wonder if the target near me has it

I saw the email just a week ago about her products about to be in Target. That was quick, Awesome its already there. I doub't its a different formula if its the same price.

@ms.blue - At specific ones like the rest of the natural hair brands that debuted there this year...in mostly AA areas of course

@Sanmp Was it on the endcap like the rest of the products, or in another section?

Oh great. I like Knot Today but stopped buying because it was inconvenient. I may try it again if it's at a Target near me.

@lexiwiththecurls: It was on the end cap like the rest of the products. Love your videos by the way...​

Definitely same formula...Whole Foods just raised their prices by $1. Enjoy:grin:

I found a Target that had Jane Carter, Shea Moisture, and Curls but no Kinky-Curly. I'll be looking I'm almost out of Knot AToday.

Back