FYI Chicago Ladies I purchased 3 Bottles of the Old Creme of Nature from the BSS

sunkissedbronze

Hey Ladies,

I wanted to inform you all of my awesome purchases today ... I walked into the beauty supply today just on a whim and ask the guy if they happened to have any old bottles of the old creme of nature shampoo in the back or basement etc. I told him I would buy all them all if he had them... he walked me over to the area where the hair color was and low and behold they were providing a free bottle of the old shampoo with the creme of nature male hair dye !!!!! I was pissed and happy at the same time, so I was like wth .. I don't dye my hair and don't want to purchase three bottles of hair dye, like an angel he took one in the back and spoke to the manager came back out and said we will sell you the bottle of shampoo for 3.00 a bottle .. at first I wanted to complain but then I stopped and said cool I want 3 , he removed them from the side of the box and gave them to me to purchase ... I was skipping to the register and walked by an aisle with 1.97 stuff they were trying to get rid of and what did they have....... SURGE products.... unfortunately non of the plus 14 spray but all the other stuff the shampoo, the oil and the moisturizers.. I was shocked and picked up a bottle of oil and hair moisturizer just for the heck of it!!! I left the store like a child on christmas !!!!

Thanks I will send some people over there to check out what's left. A friend of.mine loves.that stuff.

Back