Futurebiotics vs Countrylife Maxi tell me which is better?

Which one is better for healthy hair growth?

• Time Released Country Life Maxi Hair Maximized

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futurebiotics Hair Skin & Nails

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

silenttullip

The reason for the poll is to help me choose which I'll stick with for the full year of 2011. I know in the end it's my choice and what works for one may not work for the other. I also know based on one article I read that they don't believe country life has anything to block dht like nioxin does and I know from some reviews when they stopped taking nioxin they noticed some shedding but since nioxin is too rich for my blood...

I've gone through 3-4 bottles of Futurebiotics for hair and I finish my first bottle of country life tomorrow. What prompted the switch was country life was compared to noixin a lot, and people had great reviews for country life, it also only requires you take two instead of three.

I started taking Futurebiotics mid last year when I saw crownofhisglory say it always helped her. I did notice results with futurebiotics after like the second bottle and it's easy to swallow. Don't notice any country life results yet and the first 2 weeks it was horrible to swallow yuck but now I'm used to it and they help me sleep if taken within an hour of bedtime or late afternoon. So if you've tried one the other or both please vote.

I'm not interested in any of the other hair multivitamins out unless you can show me some banging results and it's priced under 12 bucks a bottle or 30 bucks a bottle and it's 90-100 pills in it I can take once a day lol sounds picky but I know what I want.

Thanks a bunch
Pics are totally welcome

I heard the GNC brand is awesome as well..but if I choose from the two..I'd say Futurebiotics, just because I've seen it used by others again and again. But the GNC gets rave reviews as well.

Back