Fusion . . .

napgurl

Shikakai Powder - Caster Oil - Avocado Butter

I fused them over a low flame in a double boiler for 4 hours. I just made the best hair conditioning cream ever. I scritched for 20 minutes conditioned and then oil rinsed. Then I did both my daughters hair. Bling, bling, bling - shiny, silky hair.

:drunk:

at first i thought by the title that you were talking about fusion extensions and i was rushing in here to tell you 'dont do it!' - :lachen:

but this sounds better. you're gonna make me start experimenting!! :grin:
is scrintched like 'scrunched' or 'scratched'? never heard that term before.

at first i thought by the title that you were talking about fusion extensions and i was rushing in here to tell you 'dont do it!' - :lachen:

but this sounds better. you're gonna make me start experimenting!! :grin:
is scrintched like 'scrunched' or 'scratched'? never heard that term before.

Me too! lol.

OP, can u give us instructions on how u did this. Are u saying u just melted down the butter and mixed in the oil and powder? Also what were your measurements?

Me too! lol.

OP, can u give us instructions on how u did this. Are u saying u just melted down the butter and mixed in the oil and powder? Also what were your measurements?

Girl me three!!! :lachen: I was about to say please don't do it, it will destroy your hair! But OP i love that you found a good conditioner, i would also love to see some pics of how your hair turned out if you have any....

Back