FUSION/SEW IN

PeopleTalkDaily

LADIES
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BTW FUSION/SEW IN?

I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A FUSION WEAVE BUT HOW DO THEY PUT IT IN? IS IT GLUED-CAN YOU HAIR GROW WITH IT LIKE THAT?

From what I can tell, a fusion IS basically glued-in pieces of hair. DON'T DO IT! They look like they can really tear your hair out. Britney Spears had one and a pic was posted in another thread of her weave - it looked AWFUL.:eek: Some ladies here have had great success with sew-ins; they're much less damaging to the hair (if done correctly).

I'll let the weave experts elaborate on this one!

yankgal007 said:
:eek: are u serious?

YankGal - you gon make me beat you over the head. :lachen: :lachen: Fusion is BAD NEWS. It tugs at the root of your hair. If you're trying to choose between the 2 - sew-in is much, much better. Just take care of you hair while it's braided.

Please stay away from fusion weaves. Start out with a sew-in first. It is much easier on your hair.

ITA with the other ladies. STAY AWAY FROM THE FUSION! I have never had one personally, but from what I have seen, they are extremely bad news. If you care about the health of your hair, never put a fusion in it

Fusion is strand by strand and if your hair is longer, it doesn't look that hot unless you get straight hair because your hair will be handing next to the fused strand. It can be very damaging too. I've seen a few heads with fusion and it looked :perplexed But they could have just had a bad weave job. You're better off sticking with the sew in. As long as your braider doesn't pull your hair too tight and you take care of your hair underneath, you'll be fine. It's the safest way to weave, IMO with the exception of falls/half wigs.

Back