FUNNY: What men need to know about women @ church

He's good. VERY good! He's telling the truth especially in Part 2 which is very insightful.

:thankyou:

He was right when he said we need to guard our hearts... my church regularly has shows with well known rappers to minister to the youth and I remember a while back when Lecrae was performing and the girls behind me where like " oooh he's so tall" " he is so fine" "girl after he done i'm gon go up there and talk to him". When he was done he said " If yall want a cd my wife is out front selling them..." then all i heard behind me was moans and groans:nono::lachen:

He was right when he said we need to guard our hearts... my church regularly has shows with well known rappers to minister to the youth and I remember a while back when Lecrae was performing and the girls behind me where like " oooh he's so tall" " he is so fine" "girl after he done i'm gon go up there and talk to him". When he was done he said " If yall want a cd my wife is out front selling them..." then all i heard behind me was moans and groans:nono::lachen:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

his wife made sure she was involved! my kinda girl:lachen: :lachen:

^^^ i'm pretty sure the wife was like " honey how was the show cuz afterwards all the girls in the line were sizin me up :ohwell:)

Back