Funny MTG Story!!!!!!!!!

God_Favor

Hi Ladies,

I have been going through a lot my health lately so my hair has been the last thing on my mind. I'm feeling much better so I decided to start over w/ my hair journey. Well, I order my 1st bottle of MTG at the beginning of this year, and used it for the 1st time on Monday. I have a sew-in ...so I think I went a little overboard with the MTG. I teach 7th grade and during class one of my students asked "Ms. ******, if I tell you something will you get mad?" Me: "Depends on what it is and if it's appropriate", Student: "Maybe, I ought not tell you" Me: Go on....." , Student: "Well, yesterday you smelled like brunt mashed potatoes and I wanted to pull you to the side like you do us sometimes when we smell but I did not know how to tell you"

I thought I was going to die from laughing so hard, Needless to say my students got a BIG kick out of class today.

Sorry Ladies I'm just now seeing another recent post on MTG stories!!!! I could of added my story there but I had no idea 1 was already posted!!! This post can be deleted!
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lord. Kids are something else.:lachen: Why my 1st grades walked pass me and said the smelled chicken rotti. I forgot about the wild growth oil curry smell.:lol: :lachen:

this is too funny...but it's sweet too..thanks God he wasn't one of those type of kids who would've just tried to be rude & bust you out in front of the class

:eek: :eek: Oh my goodness! :lol: :lol: This is why I'm a little apprehensive on using MTG, the smell stories y'all be puttin out! I was using a cayenne/MangoLime Island oil mix on my scalp a while back, and my cousin walked past me and said "Your hair smells like pepper soup." :lachen: :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: Not burnt potatoes! I smelled burnt rubber saturday and had my nephew to sniff my hair to see if that's what it was. Yep! :lachen: :lachen:

Back