Funny Forgiveness Testimony - Dance Related

Ballerina_Bun

I was reading an old dance thread on Off-Topics, and for some reason it made me think of an instructor/company member that injured me 3 times. So I just did a search on her out of morbid curiosity.

Some time ago, I decided to do some forgiveness work concerning her and yes, I prayed for her, though it did NOT feel or seem sincere.

Isn’t God funny! All I wanted was for her to understand how her rough methods negatively affected others. People used to joke, because where she was trained was so strict (and she was so mean) that people said she came from the A-------
z School of Ballet.:nono:

I just read that she went back to school for sports injuries and physical therapy. Now she teaches ballet and works with dancers and their injuries, restoring their bodies and helping them to prevent further injuries with the touch of massage therapy. :lachen: Amen :yep:

Last edited:
Your prayers were heard... :love3:

From one Dancer to another, it's grueling to have a teacher without compassion for her students. I was part of an African Dance Troupe and our teacher was as hard as steel ice.

Every move had to be perfect and then more perfect at any cost. When we'd have rehearsals for shows, there was no mercy; :nervous2:

You have a great testimony confirming the power of prayer. :yep:

:thankyou:

Your prayers were heard... :love3:

From one Dancer to another, it's grueling to have a teacher without compassion for her students. I was part of an African Dance Troupe and our teacher was as hard as steel ice.

Every move had to be perfect and then more perfect at any cost. When we'd have rehearsals for shows, there was no mercy; :nervous2:

You have a great testimony confirming the power of prayer. :yep:

:thankyou:

I didn’t know you did African Dance too. You seem like a well rounded dancer. I thought African was hard.

Back