Funniest 'catch the hair shop before 6' story?

Kitkat

Funniest \'catch the hair shop before 6\' story?

What's your funniest 'damn the torpedos, I gotta get to the hair shop before before it closes' story? I know all of you hair junkies have one! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

This week, I went on a second interview with a company. You would think that, the night before, I'd be preoccupied with preparing for this interview. Wrong!! You see, all week I was so excited about leaving the office early on the appointed day because it meant I could hit one of the big beauty supply stores afterwards. I can never get to this place otherwise because I leave work too late, and they're closed on weekends. I was projecting what time the interview would probably end, so that I could catch this place. When I arrived at work that morning, I realized that I didn't bring a single extra resume with me!! /images/graemlins/whip.gif And the interview started late, so I'm saying to myself how I wish they'd get it together so I could be out of there by 4:30 at the latest! I'm happy to report that I got to the hair shop on time! Silly, I know. /images/graemlins/blush.gif. But hey, we do what we have to do to feed our obsession!

Pebbles, Vevster, Nikos, I wasn't sure whether this post was okay for this board, or whether the off topic board would be more appropriate. If you feel it should be moved there, please feel free! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Funniest \'catch the hair shop before 6\' story?

Well, this past Friday, in the height of a snow storm, I walked 2 blocks to the beauty supply store to get some Cream of Nature Shampoo. /images/graemlins/nuts.gif Saturday was the 3rd day, and there was no way I was missing my hair wash day. There was no parking available because the snow plows were blocking the way, so I walked.)I get there and they are closing, but since the owner sees me so much, they let me in. (I would have been pretty pissed if I didn't get my shampoo!) /images/graemlins/fishslap.gif

I get off of work at 7AM, but Sally's doesn't open until 9AM. I went to Wal Mart and shopped until time for the store to open. I met the manager at the door when she went to unlock the store for the day. Felt like a loser, but I got my hair products. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm mad that you opened the store and don't work there.. LOL /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Now what'd you get missy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girl, always make it to the beauty supply store just in the nick of time. Once they were closing and the guy was pulling down the metal gate, it was half way down and I just ran into the store like a bolt of lighting. The guy tried come after me but it was too late I had picked up the stuff I wanted liked speedy Gonzalez. I knew he wouldn't turn back a last minute guaranteed sale!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't hate - appreciate...

I got another ponytail to wear to work (shorter), Proclaim Hair Straightening Gel (full of cones), and some generic PM The Cream (for my brother). Oh, and unsuccessfully searched for Elasta Mango Butter. Don't worry, a full review is in the works for the Proclaim.

Back