FUBU Hair / Silk Elements - NE One Tried Either?

JenJen2721

I just noticed that FUBU had a new hair line when I was at Target last night. I also noticed Sally's has the new Silk Elements line. Has anyone tried either of these? How are they?

BTW, I also saw Neutrogena's New Triple Moisture line at Target, too. They have a shampoo, conditioner, Hot oil treatment and deep conditioning masque. I didn't notice any SLS in the shampoo either.

i've bought Silk Elements Conditioner (in the jar) a couple of months ago and its okay...has mineral oil in it and i dont really use it anymore

I used the silk elements shampoo and conditioner. It makes your hair very manageble and soft! I really like it

I got a $0.99 packet of the Silk Elements Conditioner. I didn't like it. I got no slip at all.
nono.gif
I saw the Neutrogena stuff, too. The ingredients look good, but the containers were kinda small. They are fairly expensive, too. But I may try the Neutrogena Leave-In Cream one day...

I tried Silk Elements when Sally's had a buy one get one free sale. The shampoo was decent but the conditioner was okay at best. I don't plan to buy it anymore.

I've tried the FUBU line. Nothing special. I kind of liked the protien conditioner..but not enough to buy again.

Thanks for the reviews....
smile.gif

Regarding Silk Elements...can we get some new hair care lines that DON'T contain mineral oil?

I've used the Fubu line I liked the the products especially the smoothing cream and the conditioner. I probably wont buy them anymore except for maybe the smoothing cream in the summer.
I have the Neutrogena Triple Moisture products and I love them. They make my hair supersoft but I have to watch out for buildup.

Back