Fubu.Hair - Discontinued - Clearance at Target!!!

Nonpareil

Ladies, if you like this, now is the time to stock up! Fubu's hair product line is on clearance at Target for $2-3. I love love love their hair oil - has mucopolysaccharides, other goodies - makes my hair so shiny and soft. I bought out the entire remainder at the Buckhead location - 6 bottles! - and I'm still huntin' for more.

I'm so sad about this - as soon as I found a light oil that I loved - my hair is THRIVING on this - can't find anything else like it. And I didn't discover it until it's a done deal.

Check out the goodies:

Linoleic, Linolenic, Arachidonic Acids, Vitamin E, Collagen Linoleate, Wheat Germ, Jojoba, Sorbitol, Soluble Sulfur, Hydrolyzed Mucopolysaccharides, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Acetamide MEA, Panthenol, Mineral Oil:-(, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

-- Sounds like a good growth formula if you ask me...

[ QUOTE ]
huh... I NEVER saw it on any shelves in PHILLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how wack their marketing was, lol.

i asked about it a long time ago on the board and no one said they used it....if you want to make the drive to conyers i know the bottles were at that Target collecting dust

[ QUOTE ]
huh... I NEVER saw it on any shelves in PHILLY.

[/ QUOTE ]girl we gotta get out to target this weekend!!

What is the exact name of the Fubu hair oil please? I want to call the nearest Target and have them hold bottles for me. I am tired of waiting for Surge to release their new products.

ETA: Nevermind. Nevermind. The Boston area Target stores have no FUBU items left except for the shampoo. /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

Back