Frustration

Charieamor

It's been awhile since I have been on here ladies, school has consumed me!

Well to update I started going back to the hair salon because my ends were awful and my hair was not cooperating into styles I could wear on a daily basis. My hair condition? Thin... but growing. I love my stylist but If I don't see overrall progress by summer it's back to me doing my own hair and suffering with my naps. :wallbash: I'm frustrated as ever right now staring at all the women who have made their goals, a mixture of inspiration, shame and envy...

Exactly, everyone has set backs. Be thankful that you have hair and you have the ability to make it as healthy as you want it to be, which you will acheive. I have yet to regain my edges fully but the rest of my hair is growing so healthy that most times I can't lament on my edges. I still do things to stimulate regrowth and all but I also have lots of big sexy hair to enjoy.

I don't think you should wait until summer to learn to be more independent in knowing how to do your hair (not that you have to stop going to your stylist now). Personally, I feel a sense of pride looking at my hair's good condition and knowing I'm the one responsible for that.

Back