from the mouth of babes

nychaelasymone

My nephew, who is 4 years old has learned the Lord's prayer. One night he asked if he could say his own prayer before he went to bed and my sister said "sure". The little boy proceeds to say:

Our Father who art in heaven, please don't let me hit anyone at school and help me to be a good boy

In Jesus Name, Amen

we thought it was too sweet and too funny...gotta love the babies.

There must be someone at school that's really trying lil' man's patience and he needed divine intervention to keep his hands to himself. :yep:

There must be someone at school that's really trying lil' man's patience and he needed divine intervention to keep his hands to himself. :yep:

I think its the other way around, if you knew this kid you would know he is pure comedy. He will tell you that he does not like you today and is not speaking to you until further notice. And please don't stink, he will politely tell you that you smell like a skunk and you need to remove the yuck for your mouth. Got to love this kid but I believe he's been here before.

Our Father who art in heaven, please don't let me hit anyone at school and help me to be a good boy

In Jesus Name, Amen

don't you love it? :)

this should be a requisite prayer for all entering the presidential office

Back